Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

All About Me






All About Me

Hello, My name is Ella and I am year 5 and I am 9 years old, my teacher is called Miss Holland.
I was born in New Zealand and I have 1 little brother called Preston.

My favourite subject at school is maths because it is fun and cool,
In my spare time I play on my computer or play with my dog called moe or play with my friends.

I play netball my team is called  Rolly Ratbags we have 7 kids and 2 coaches the coaches
are called  Kaitlin and Monique and we have won nearly every game.
My favorite food is butter chicken Indian, in my family there a 4.
bye

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ella,
    It is so cool to read more about you. It is pretty cool that you have won nearly every game. Your team must work really well together. I really like butter chicken too!
    What type of dog is Moe? And how old is he? I really love dogs! (Did you know that already?!)
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ella, I love the pictures you have used on your All About Me post! Do you enjoy playing netball? Why is that? What country would you go visit and why?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.