Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Turbo Lend a ear week 5 term 4

In reading we were unpacking a non fiction story called Turbo lends a ear this was about a family that was all deaf and they needed a dog. They got a dog it's name was Turbo it helped it inside of the house for example if there was  knock on the door they would not be able to hear it. But anyway  this week's task was to make a new creature or another animal that could help this disability so I made a cog that is a dog and a cat I choose this because they have a good sense of smell for example if the stove was burning they would know that and warn them about it  and have are good at hearing things so they could hear a knock on a door.
And this is what I came up with:




I really liked putting the information on the paper
I thought it was hard to make the drawing
what animal would you make?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ella, I really like how you explained a lot about your new creature new made "the cog", and I also like how you mixed dog and cat to make a new animal and your drawing looks really good. This made me think of what if every animal was mixed into one? I think you could like write down what it says on your paper on your blog post cause I couldn't really understand what it says!

    Answers to your question: I would make a Boala which is Bear and Koala.

    - Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ella,

    I like how you made a new animal.

    I made a parrot. I could've done better.

    I thought a cat has a good sense of hearing and a dog had a good sense of smell.

    Next time you could add more detail about what other ability's a cog can do.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.